“I’ve always roasted pumpkin seeds, but I have to admit, I’ve never loved the results until I made this recipe! The butter really made the difference.”
- 1 1⁄2cups pumpkin seeds
- 2teaspoons melted butter (olive oil or vegetable oil work well) or 2 teaspoons melted oil (olive oil or vegetable oil work well)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- While it’s OK to leave some strings and pulp on your seeds (it adds flavor) clean off any major chunks.
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or oil and seasonings of your choice.
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.